Monday, December 28, 2009

Supper Time: December 28, 2009-January 2nd, 2010

Yes, yes, still alive here. I've had to take some time off in the Cozy Country to catch up on holiday happenings, for illness, parties, gifts, and teacher luncheons (Did I also mention it's basketball season around here??!!). The craziness has gone (somewhat), and I am eager to get back to business!
Which brings me back to meal planning. Boy do I ever need to be back on a schedule! I've gotten some great cookbooks for Christmas, and I'm eager to put them to work!!
Here's what's being served up this week:

Sunday: Dinner at my sister's. My other sister is headed back down south in the morning, so we're taking advantage of one last get-together.
Spaghetti and meatballs
Garlic bread

Monday: Daddy has a holiday tournament game so we're going to have an early dinner before he has to leave. Not quite sure we're going to get there, since little country-girl is now nursing what seems to be another cold!! How can that be possible??!!
Leftover Christmas dinner:
turkey
ham
mashed potatoes
cranberry sauce
corn
green beans
rolls

Tuesday:
Baked ziti
homemade rolls
salad

Wednesday:
All-American Cheeseburgers (Crock pot meal)
baked steak fries
corn on the cob

Thursday: (New Years Eve)
Hors d'oeuvres party
Cheesesteak Hoagie Ring (read here why this is an excellent choice)
Pigs in a Blanket
cheese fondue
homemade pizza
chips/dips

Friday: New Years Day Menu ~ Welcome 2010
MY 1ST BLOGGING ANNIVERSARY!!

Ham
Scalloped Potatoes
green beans

Saturday:
Creamy Turkey and Wild Rice Soup (From The Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook...one of my gifts!!)
Homemade bread

For more meal planning ideas, visit Org. Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment