Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Need to Make Some Extra Cash??

Then go to bed with my husband.

No, really...last night I made $2.73 (and a fine tipped pen). This morning I went to make our bed and I found, under the sheets, what appeared to be my tip for the night. The further I dug into the sheets, the more bills I found. Apparently my husband fell asleep in his sweatpants he wore to practice that day (I know...yes, it grosses me out, too, which is why when I found dried out grass pieces, instead of making our bed, I was changing it!!) while watching the Steelers into the night, and his belongings in his pockets were "deposited" into the bed.

So the chambermaid took herself out for a cup of coffee...
Hey... finders-keepers, right??!!

I hope you got a little giggle...now visit here for more Works For Me Wednesday...

5 comments:

  1. LOL! I would have been changing those sheets quickly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny! I love it! If only my husband would do the same! Too bad we have a change jar on our dresser!
    Just found your blog and I can't wait to read more!
    I'm hosting an apron giveaway all this week so make sure you check out my latest blog post for details!
    Blessings friend!
    Kelli @ SustainingCreativity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually only get tipped when I do laundry, but once i got a $100 bill in the sheets - very similar, he fell asleep in his work clothes. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your post. I would be insulted with the tip amount however. Some change and dried grass? Heeheee....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha! My hubs does that, too. Usually, though, he's just cleaned his pockets out on our un-made bed. He'd never dream of trying to sleep in work-out clothing (Mr. Neat Freak) but I've been known to doze off in mine! Haha! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete