Wednesday, October 14, 2009

'Tis the Season!!

With two doctor visits in 10 days, a phone call from the school nurse to pick up my daughter early, two sick children at home...one with a sinus infection, the other with a cold, I'd like to share with you what's Workin' for Me this Wednesday: (I just KNOW y'all can relate!!)

#1. DRIVE-THRU CVS!!! Need I say more??!! 20 mins away, five minutes from the pediatricians office. (This could be one of the most important and most valuable one yet!!)






#2. Boogie Wipes...yes, they do just what they say they do! Go here for more info and a coupon.





#3. Lil' Critters Gummy Vites Calcium and Vitamin D chews (for a picky eater like my three year old, it comforting to know that even though his diet these days consists of waffles, pancakes, mac and cheese and yogurt, he's still getting his calcium!!)




#4. Lil' Critters Gummy Vites Immune C with Zinc. We need all the help we can get these days. An extra boost of C and Zinc to help speed things along...and they taste great! I even take 2 a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment