Monday, May 18, 2009

Supper Time: May 17th-23rd

*Meals are subj. to change w/o notice due to unforeseen circumstances, change of plans, migraines or meltdowns!!

This week will be a little hectic here in the Cozy Country...my sister's children will be in our care. So...I'll have teenagers down to a three year old! I know many of you can relate!!

Sunday: Niece's Sweet Sixteen!
Dinner Party at my sister's...

Monday: Daisy Scout Trip...and pickup at three different schools. I need to get creative to get to all four places on time!!
Make your own pizzas
Corn
Fresh Fruit

Tuesday: Happy Sweet Sixteen to my beautiful niece!!
Linguini Alfredo with grilled chicken (Mac. Grill Kits)
Italian bread
Salad

Wednesday: Daddy's at West Point for a Football Clinic...
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Italian bread
Salad
Fruit

Thursday: Chicken Fried Steak
Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Green Beans

Friday: We leave for Maine early in the morning, so...
Make your own hoagie/grinder night
Coldcuts, cheeses, etc.
Chips
Fruit

Saturday: Maine Lobster!!
(We watch the lobster boats come empty the traps every morning from my parent's deck... We are really looking forward to some R&R!! Be back next week!)

For more meal planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com

1 comment: