Friday, February 6, 2009

A Week of Love filled treats and Ideas...


I just love Valentine's Day. I remember my parents leaving Valentine treats out for us on the kitchen table in the morning when we got up. We would oogle at them, then at supper, when we were usually all together, we would get to open them. My sisters and I would all exchange cards, often homemade.
We carry on that tradition in my house today with my children. The kids get a little gift bag to open with little treats or a special little something, and the usual small box of chocolates, (that they somehow always forget they have and never eat...fine by me!), and they make a card for eachother.

So, starting Saturday, February 7th, I'll be posting some Valentine gift ideas, small "Valentine's" for classmates and teachers at school, and some yummy treats, delicious meals, and crafty crafts.
I would love for you to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment