Friday, January 9, 2009

You know those kinds of days...

Today was just one of those days. For lunch we had what was on the menu for supper...so, I needed something quick and easy, and this was just the thing! What a great pizza this was! And...took me all of five minutes total to make it. It would take me five minutes just to get the kids out of the car to go to the pizza place to get the dough, then another ten for the whole ordeal, then another couple of minutes to get home. Five minutes...done. I've found my new dough recipe for breadsticks- thick, soft, and crispy on the outside!! I allotted so much time I didn't know what to do with myself. Yeah, like that ever happens!
Off to Daddy's game!
We're due for another 7-10inches of snow over the weekend so I'll have some more uninterrupted time to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment