Thursday, October 28, 2010

Meals to Bring a New Mom: A Recipe Swap

Today at Ultimate Recipe Swap FishMama is sharing some meals to bring to a new mom. When I had my babies, I didn't happen to get any meals delivered to me once I came home (I really wish I had!). So I know how much of a blessing it would be to bring over some meals to families experiencing life in "survival mode" and bringing home a new baby.
Here are some of my favorites to share, not just in celebration of a new baby, but in the case of someone having surgery, going through a rough time, or just helping out someone in need! We even made meals, froze them, and gave them as gifts! Who wouldn't love the gift of a prepared meal??!!

These meals are meals-in-a-bag (Think Skillet Sensations, etc.), though much tastier and healthier! (without all that sodium!!)

Creamy Italian Pasta with Chicken (meal in a bag)
Rigatoni with Sausage and Peppers (meal in a bag)
Cheeseburger Pasta (meal in a bag)

No comments:

Post a Comment