Friday, February 13, 2009

Inexpensive gift idea...Our version


Here is our 99% complete mini-album project for Daddy. I'm going to have to type the rest of my daughters comments, then maybe have her sign them, since she still writes so large...she can barely fit a sentence on one large tag! This project took longer than expected, and was a little more in-depth than I had thought (or maybe I just made it that way!) I ended up getting some new papers and embellishments, since what I had didn't match and flow with the whole project. I was unable to find newspaper scrapbook paper, so I got some off of the internet! Just what I needed! Wow... you can find everything online! Even make your own scrapbooking paper...now that's a frugal tip!
This project was around $3 to make and a lot of time, but I'm sure my husband will find it priceless! (I'm hoping so)! These are the types of gifts I love to get!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really great idea...I think I am going to do this for Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete