Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome...welcome to my blog and welcome 2009!! Let's look forward to the wonderful year the Lord has in store for us all! 2009 will be our best year yet!


I am a stay at home wife and mother to two wonderful children; a beautiful six year old daughter and one rambunctious three year old little boy. I'm also a football and basketball coach's biggest fan (seven years strong!!) We live in the country in the Northeast (NY/NJ/PA area). We have turkeys, coyotes, and bears...Oh my!! As well as countless deer and we even have a Canadian Bobcat!! (How did we find out he was Canadian you ask??!! The local extension service concluded his origin!!) Many call our home "Wild Kingdom". (Anyone remember that show??!!)

I enjoy cooking and baking, decorating, crafting, entertaining, traveling, and spending time with family and friends. One of my signatures is organic/eco-friendly living. I try to feed my family organic, all natural foods, free from additives, gmo's, and artificial ingredients when possible (economically possible and geographically!) My goal for this blog is to share the challenges of being a wife and mother, and thriving on one income in a two income world; all the while keeping a sense of humor and practicing good stewardship! I'd love to share my joy of cooking through recipes and menus, share organic/eco friendly ideas, and money saving tips...and I'd love for you to do the same!

So come along and let's share these good times of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment