Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Healthy Living Resources to take note of...


We have a "snow day" here, well, actually a terrible ice storm, and so daughter and husband are home from school today! So, I'm getting a chance to go through some of my recipes, menus, and resources of value without getting pulled in different directions!!


Menus4Mom: sign up for their weekly email with a menu for the week with recipes, tips for organization and clutter control, frugal living, stocking your pantry, and many other great tips!


WholeFoods has a great page for a Nutrition packed day with breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner ideas.


KraftFoods has a great page on Lunchbox Solutions, The Lunchbox builder (which my daughter just loves to look at!) Kids Nutrition, Kids in the Kitchen, as well as recipes. I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for new ideas for lunches...they're my challenge with my crew!


The O'Mama Report's Just for Kids Section is a great organic resource for families and has a very informative article on Detoxifying Your Chilren's Diet.




No comments:

Post a Comment